Soils, Syncopations, Solitude

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Makin' Copies...

So I just printed out 30 LSF fliers incorrectly...Here I am, entering the world of digital expression. Hopefully it will go much better than my feeble attempts at analog expression.Today we got up at 4 mountain/5 central and left the Alsop cabin for good ol' GC. It was a pretty good cabin trip, all told. It mainly revolved around Anna, which is pretty much the story of my life recently. I am always struck by how much I enjoy spending time with the Alsop clan. It is so orderly compared to my family. I just wish the elevation didn't make me feel so crappy.
Today I had my first adventure as a Stay-at-home-Dad which is really a misnomer since it was more like Try-to-keep-the-baby-safe-and-comfortable-and-happy-whilst-loading-the-semi-truck-and-irrigating-and-everything-else-which-needs-done-regardless-of-the-fact-that-you-are-watching-an-infant-Dad.
Today we learned that Anna will only drink milk warmed to a proper 98.6 Degrees.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is Jenny Howard. We just found your email about your blog today and I am catching up on reading it!

Anyway, Jacob did the same thing with his milk. Wanted it hotter than the rest of the babies (because if you can't feel it on your wrist like they say to do, then it isn't really body temperature, you know?).

3:02 PM, August 22, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home