Soils, Syncopations, Solitude

Thursday, January 05, 2006

Boo to titles

Well I have got to give my regards to Texas. I didn't think they could do it and they did. The entire Big XII thanks you. The Big XII might have the sloppiest, most inconsistent offenses in the country, but you know what else they have? Yes, that's defense.

These are the kind of quotes that bug me: Pete Carroll "If you make that first down, you're squatting on the football to win the game," Carroll said. "We just missed it. By what -- two inches?" That's right Pete, you lost the game because your offense failed. I'm sure the fact that Texas proceeded to waltz down the field right over your defense had nothing to do with it.

Said Leinart: "I still think we're a better football team. They just made the plays in the end." I think that Leinart must mean prettier team, or perhaps better offense, since in order for a team to make plays has to NOT make plays. Which is their job.

Sorry about that, Betsy.

In other news we have all gotten sick this week, even Anna. She threw up all over her crib the night before last. It was very sad. She has been pretty tired and lethargic(for Anna). Betsy stayed home from school yesterday, so she and Anna slept for most of the day.

WOTD: expergefaction

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woo! Hoo!!! I never thought I could be so happy for a Texas win. You didn't mention how disgustly biased Keith Jackson and Dan Fouts were all night long.

1:47 PM, January 07, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home