Soils, Syncopations, Solitude

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Out with the old...

Well, I finally broke down and ordered a new drum set. It just comes down to my drums not being practical for the types of things I play for anymore. That and a desire to have a "nice set" rather than an "entry level set." Anyway it is a Pacific Drum LX series with a 20" bass, all maple shells, and lacquer finish. I am also going to try to part with my old set for financial reasons, though it sure does hold a lot of memories. So if you know anyone who would like to own a genuine piece of fivefoottwelve history, let me know. Like I said, "try to part with."

P.S. I also got one heck of a deal as it was the last one of last years model that they had.

 
What adventures do you hold, Mr. PDP LX? Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

Blogger linda jean said...

Congrats! You should consider sending weekly e-mails ala Anna of your new set's adventures. :)

8:34 AM, May 03, 2006

 
Blogger lobiwan said...

I like it...
week one, new heads
week two MUSICAL MEDLEY MANIA!

9:04 AM, May 03, 2006

 
Blogger mllr said...

not to be confused with drumming, but j & d have additional beds that will probably be available, or I can send my children there to create additional space...

2:47 PM, May 04, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home