Soils, Syncopations, Solitude

Saturday, November 18, 2006

1 Cor. 15 54-55

Today was Laura Kleysteuber's funeral.
It is strange to me how much her death has affected me.
Beyond seeing someone so young suffer so much.
Beyond knowing that two little boys will never see their mother again.

John is arguably my only peer, professionally speaking. It is scary to see my worst nightmare lived out in front of me.

But I also feel like I lost a future friend.

Anna and Colin will most certainly be in the same class, school, 4H club.
And I like to think we would have all become friends.

Pray for John, Cooper and Colin.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, these have been tough days...
I feel so much for John and the boys. It is one of those deep guteral feelings...

11:31 AM, November 20, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home