Soils, Syncopations, Solitude

Friday, August 08, 2008

Concert in the Park 1 of 2

On Sunday the 20th, I played in the park with Not Worthy. It was my first gig with playing my mismatch 6 piece kit. The problem is that I, for a long time, was looking for a matching floor tom for my kit, instead of getting the natural finish floor tom they had for sale everywhere. Then I started farming and stopped looking, and by the time I realized I had several gigs coming up, they had discontinued the whole _x line, and all I could scrounge up was a scratch 'n' dent (very ugly) fx floor tom. It was really very nice to play with the extra tom, even if it looked (and sounded) a bit off. Too bad we went to the Downs carnival, or I could have gotten a new DW kit.



Anna couldn't resist showing off her chops at the end of the show.


Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home