Soils, Syncopations, Solitude

Wednesday, September 03, 2008

In Which lobiwan Shames Himself and Fails His Reader(s.)

So I was not able to scoop Peter's parents by getting pictures of him posted first. Apparently Kent and Jenni realized what was happening and posted some pictures the moment I left the room. My apologies. I know the kind of up to the second news coverage you have come to expect from this blog. Anyhoo lots more pictures of him on facebook, if you're into that sort of thing.



Linda attempting to score "fun" points early.


Apparently Anna has been spending way too much time with a certain teenager as she thought this pose was appropriate. She thought Peter was pretty cool, though, especially when he held her finger.




Congrats, Kent and Jenni!

Labels: , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger You can call me Kentolla said...

that's one cute baby!!!

5:03 PM, September 05, 2008

 

Post a Comment

<< Home