Soils, Syncopations, Solitude

Monday, November 24, 2008

More mllr Approved Photography.

Since slightly blurry photography is apparently acceptable, here are a couple of shots for you to enjoy. This first one is a shot of planting wheat into the corn stalks. It is so nice to not have to disk the field twice or burn it before planting. Science + technology = a happy lobiwan.


This next shot is of the light switches on my Puma tractor. The designers of this tractor have gone to great lengths to disguise the fact that my "Case IH" tractor is actually a New Holland tractor painted red. But they overlooked the light switches. 1st of all, I have seen this layout before--in our 1988 Ford TW-25 in which I passed my adolescence. (Ford was purchased by New Holland which later merged with Case IH to form CNH.) And what about that picture!? Clearly a representation of a Ford Genesis tractor circa 1993. Those silly Brits!

Labels: , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger mllr said...

Am I now known as the taker of blurry pictures...what picture in particular brought this on, or is my blog as a whole? I feel like I am failing my audience.

10:20 AM, November 24, 2008

 
Blogger lobiwan said...

Check the comments on my last post.

10:25 AM, November 24, 2008

 

Post a Comment

<< Home