Soils, Syncopations, Solitude

Monday, January 30, 2006

Looky Looky Looky Looky look look look!!!

Below this post you should find a picture of Anna's new cousin Jonathan! He is pretty cool, from what I've heard. It makes us all very sad that we cannot hold him. Anna took it so hard that she has come down with the mystery virus that is crippling our school system. It is very sad. Meanwhile I finally ran some real numbers for the farm and am happy to say that I shouldn't be foreclosed on for at least another year, so that puts me in a much better mood. Anna had to miss Jairus' birthday party last night because she has been forbidden to see other children. Jairus is years old! Anyway, I will probably (possibly?) be posting more since I am no longer so worried about the farm.

1 Comments:

Blogger linda jean said...

Edit: Jairus is 3 years old, and he loved his slinky.

1:17 PM, January 30, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home