Soils, Syncopations, Solitude

Sunday, July 08, 2007

Oodles of Pictures







I like seeing Anna and Dad spend time together. It makes me feel like every major life decision I have made in the past ten years was absolutely correct.


Morning like this are why harvest took so long. There were multiple days where we couldn't start until late afternoon (And had to quit as soon as it got dark). If you run the numbers, we ran the separator on the combine less than 7 hours a day on average.
Those skid marks on Lear road are what happen when deer jump out at you at 11:00 at night after a long day.
The very end.


Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger betsyann said...

I feel the same way. "Ride, combine" "Anna work, farm" "Help Poppa" This is a great life.

8:09 AM, July 09, 2007

 
Blogger mllr said...

I miss "helping poppa". Anna is a lucky little girl.

8:23 AM, July 10, 2007

 
Blogger malh said...

I love the pics of Anna and Dad, too. And the sky is pretty amazing too. congrats on such a great harvest.

10:57 PM, July 11, 2007

 

Post a Comment

<< Home