Soils, Syncopations, Solitude

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

The Little Mermaid

So last night we watched The Little Mermaid as a family (don't worry I zipped through all of the scary parts for Betsy's sake) and in the scene where Ariel is watching Eric on the ship, and Eric says to Grim "The right girl is out there somewhere, Grim, I just haven't found her yet" and they pan out to show Ariel hiding right below him, Anna yelled at the top of her voice "RIGHT THERE!!" It was pretty awesome.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would like to hire Anna to do the commentary on my life.

10:58 AM, September 18, 2007

 
Blogger mllr said...

I want to watch Little Mermaid with Anna...maybe she can learn to sing Part of that World with my Joanna

8:03 AM, September 20, 2007

 
Blogger Susan said...

She didn't do that when we watched it. I think you're making it up to compete with the Quams new blog. For shame, BIL.

12:40 PM, September 21, 2007

 

Post a Comment

<< Home