Soils, Syncopations, Solitude

Sunday, October 14, 2007

Catching up: The CP Pics

Loading the combine for its first trip to the shop during harvest.


I love the equinoxs (equini?) I don't think they would be as much fun in a non-four direction world. This is Sunset the day before. (The 21st)


And here is sunrise the day after (The 23rd)


This picture makes me tired.


Long lines were especially prevalent this harvest.


A view from the back...


...and the front.


The only room is on the ground


drill fill


I think this is a sunset, but I can't be sure.


Its not good when the seed you are picking up is still being treated when you show up.


The sun did not cooperate, but what you are looking at is the nicest, cleanest shop I have ever seen.


The track packer.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home