Soils, Syncopations, Solitude

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Hide and Seek

Anna enjoys (mostly) riding on the tractor. In fact she told me last time that "when I am grown-up and am a cowgirl, I am going to drive tractor just like you!" Her new goal in life is to be a cowgirl ever since she saw one on Caillou (and yes, she HAS officially asked for a pony.)

Her latest game to play is hide and seek which she will play with anyone anywhere. Here is a picture of her hiding from me after instructing me to count.

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Jenny said...

What a lucky girl, to get to work and learn alongside Daddy as well as Mommy! :-)

Darn that Caillou, always giving lofty ideas to our children... Have you noticed how annoyingly perfect his parents are? (Well, except for naming him "Caillou.") And how apparently they both stay home with him all day?

8:19 AM, April 28, 2008

 
Blogger mllr said...

Did you peel back her hands from her eyes to find her?

7:41 AM, April 29, 2008

 
Blogger You can call me Kentolla said...

Jenni's parents were wanting to give away their new baby horse... You want it?

9:32 AM, April 29, 2008

 

Post a Comment

<< Home