Soils, Syncopations, Solitude

Monday, December 15, 2008

7th Man Part II: Friday Night.

So on Friday night, Linda, Anna and I headed to Follett. On the way we discovered that they do not sell volleyballs in Liberal. Here is the sign that greeted us upon entering the school:

I'm thinking about getting shirts made with this same thing only changing "entering the premises" to "coming into my field of vision" and "Directorz" to "lobiwan." Then I will wear one at all times, everywhere I go, and so be protected against any and all blog related lawsuits!

Luke the reindeer.

Levi the reindeer.


So we got to the pep rally in time to leave with everyone and headed back to Mark and Jenny's where we tried on clothes:

Ate pretzels:

And made new friends:

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home