Soils, Syncopations, Solitude

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Must stay up for woot...dell speakers call to you.. wait wait

I have been busily working on my web page(LSF that is) and since it is supposed to get really cold I should get it done within the next couple of days. I bought the cheapest software I could find in town(thank you, target) It was only $350.00 cheaper than dreamweaver and only took me 5 minutes to figure out.

I guess we'll reserve judgement until I actually get something online, but it works real nice in test mode on my computer.

Anna is talking more and more and we can actually understand some of it.

"Anna" means feed me or hold me or pay attention to me.
"iiiiiii!!!!!!" (as high pitched and loud as you can imagine) means "why what a lovely toy/table/forbidden object. it makes lots of noise when I shake/hit it"
"da" means "dearest father of mine, I am so lucky to have you to play with and to feed me and to change my pants, and to rock me to sleep. I truely am blessed. You are the best daddy a girl could ever have. I love you."

She has also learned how to open cabinets and drawers which makes for some action packed mornings.

here is a map of all the states I have been to.



create your own visited states map

I am the most boring person alive.

3 Comments:

Blogger mllr said...

If you were the most boring person alive, I wouldn't be checking every day for a new post...wait...maybe I am the most boring person alive. I miss Anna, tell her to come see us!

7:47 AM, February 16, 2006

 
Blogger linda jean said...

You are both ahead of someone who doesn't really blog, but looks forward to updates to spice up the dull hours in the office. I am the most boring person alive.
Did you get your speakers?

9:08 AM, February 16, 2006

 
Blogger jmlo said...

Perhaps I am the most boring of all. No blog of my own and I cannot think of what else to say... must get back to king of castle.

2:18 PM, February 17, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home